Prepare Mason Jars
- Line 1 baking tray with baking paper
- Press the open end of the can into the dough to cut out 2 rounds.
- Cut 2 x strips of baking paper that are at least the height of the can and are long enough so it will overlap when you wrap the can. Butter the baking paper then wrap around the cans.
- For cutting the dough: Cut a rectangle out of baking paper that is the height of the can and the length to wrap around the can with a 1 inch / 2cm overlap.
- Lay the rectangle from step 4 on the dough and use a large knife to cut out the rectangle. Repeat to make two rectangles.
- Leaving the dough on the baking paper it was rolled out on, place the can on one end of the dough and roll up firmly to cover the can. Make sure it wraps snugly, saggy dough will result in a saggy Mason Jar. Remove parchment paper, trim any excess dough and use your fingers to seal. Repeat with other can. Place the cans on their side on the baking tray, seam side down….